Muscle strains are a very common injury. Most people who participate in sports have experienced it at some point in their lives. Poor conditioning, fatigue, and an improper warm-up can lead to a muscle strain. Muscle Strain Boca Raton gives acupuncture treatment for Muscle strains.
Symptoms of muscle strain include:
- You can feel pain when the specific muscle or the joint in relation to that muscle is used.
- Weakness of the muscle or tendons.
- Inability to use the muscle at all.
- A muscle strain usually occurs as a result of fatigue, overuse, or improper use of a muscle.
- Strains can happen in any muscle, but they’re most common in your lower back, neck, shoulder, and hamstring, which is the muscle behind your thigh.
Acupuncture is a technique as Alternative Medicine for relieving pain or improving the function of various parts of the body. Simply by inserting very thin needles at certain points discovered empirically by the ancient Chinese. These are called “acupuncture points” and may be quite a distance from the part of the body being treated.
Causes of Muscle Strain
- You don’t warm up your muscles properly before exercise.
- Your recovery time between training sessions isn’t long enough.
- Your muscles are already tight or stiff.
- You have previously injured your muscles.
- Your muscles are tired or overused.
- You have weak muscles.
- You lift heavy objects incorrectly and put too much strain on your muscles.
Muscle Strain Boca Raton
Increasingly, Americans are turning to alternative medical therapies to cure what ails them. They are drinking herbal teas, having needles poked through their skin, submitting to chiropractic manipulations and using the mind to heal the body.
In a study published in January in The New England Journal of Medicine, a group of doctors concluded that one in three Americans had used some type of unconventional therapy in the past year.
Altogether, Americans paid 425 million visits to providers of such therapy and spent $13.7 billion. About 75 percent out of their own pockets, the study said.
Washington Acupuncture Center
The frequency of use of unconventional therapy in the United.States is far higher than previously reported.” the study said.
Acupuncturists are up 81 percent and chiropractors 27 percent. In comparison, the number of doctors and physician’s assistants has grown 22 percent in the past five years.
Office setup at the government-financed National Institutes of Health. Frustrated by the lack of progress on fatal diseases such as cancer, Congress urged the health agency to at least begin exploring new avenues.
The office will finance about $2 million of research this year into new therapies. While some doctors worry the move may validate useless or dangerous treatment. Alternative practitioners say it will help patients feel better about going outside a medical system that can seem overly specialized and impersonal.
“I you want to use a more holistic approach to your health, you certainly should have that choice,” said Dr. Bud Fein, head of the Broward County Chiropractic Society.
Acupuncture, the Chinese art of sticking needles into the skin at specific points to cure pain and disease. Also its is becoming more established.
Acupuncture first gained a foothold in the United States in the early 1970’s, after President Nixon re-established trade relations with China, said Dr. Yao Wu Lee, who has four offices in South Florida.
Muscle Strain Boca Raton, Muscle Strain in Boca Raton, Boca Raton, Acupuncture Florida.
Muscle Strain gives acupuncture treatment on every diseases.
Home | Dr. Yao Wu Lee | Locations and Hours | Muscle Strain Boca Raton